How to Apply
Who can apply
- Young people aged 18-25.
- Young people across a wide range of ethnic and cultural backgrounds and geographical bases.
- Young people with or without disabilities.
- Young people who can commit two days a week (Mondays and Fridays) to the Programme from September to November 2015.
- Young people with drawing experience. (You do not have to have any experience of reportage drawing or lithographic printing; Residents will be instructed in these as part of the Programme.)
- Young people interested in how to use drawing as reportage or visual journalism, and to draw on location to document the issues and events around them.
- Young people who would like to pursue a career in the Arts and Culture sector.
- Young people wanting to work collaboratively.
- Young people interested in developing a participatory artistic practice with local communities.
- Young people wanting to gain professional artistic experience and development and expand their artistic practice.
- Young people with a willingness to deliver a workshop to members of the public during the Residency.
How to apply
The Application Process:
The deadline for applications is Friday 5th August 2015.
What you need to apply:
To apply, please download and read the application pack above and send us the following:
- Your CV
- Three photographs of your drawing (in any medium). You can email or post these with your application.
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring form (available to download above)
You are advised to tailor you CV to your application for this Residency Programme and write a cover letter outlining why you want to take part. We are happy to discuss any queries about this process with you.
When you will find out:
You will find out if you have been shortlisted for an interview by Friday 12th August and interviews will take place on Monday 22nd August. We will invite all candidates with disabilities who meet the criteria to interview.
Please send all applications to:
OR post to:
Chronicle Residency Programme
158 Hungerford Bridge
For any advice, support or questions about the Chronicle Residency Programme applications please contact Laura at email@example.com or call 020 7082 8071.